All I know is, I never finished the holiday homework and we're already getting new homework and here I am typing this. Great, yeah? How did I get this smart.
Saw Martin afterwards yesterday. He ate subway and decided to leave all his crumbs for the little sparrows. Which of course meant 13509724 came. Haha nah more like 10 or 15.
Was swayed into going to the gym with my bro before lunch. It was so tiring and I was so lazy and sweaty and its 33 degrees today and gross.
I was starving after an hour. We went to safeway to buy grain waves and twisties to replensih what we ate from my brother's friend's apartment LOL.
Then some grain waves for ourselves and appletiser, never tried it before but I hear it's good?
There's something that's confusing me and I don't know what, which makes it a whole lot more confusing :S
Maybe its just having the shittest timetable ever thats getting to me...as ridiculous as that sounds. But our timetables stay the same the whole year round sooo it's a little disheartening.

The quality is probably to dodgy to read it but I'm sure you can tell where my spare periods are.
My parents are currently watching old family videos from when me and my bro were kids.
That just makes me feel even older :(
Okay, alright, I promise to put my computer to sleep after this and do at least and hour of homework.
Love Lisa.
PS. Damn would it be smart to get contacts or to wear my glasses all the time? I'm starting to feel quite terrible because I often accidentally ignore or get people confused when I see them around.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)