Friday, January 8, 2010

Gym Korean BBQ Aquarium

Gymmed.
Martin overdid it on the bike, the fool. And was dead a little.
Showered, still love fitness first bathrooms/changerooms. Thankfully have learnt my way around now and won't be trapped in there like last time.

Went Industrie, Martin bought 2 tees for 30. Is that an awesome deal or what?

Starbucks, ice latte and mocha frappucino.


After a little (a lot of) indecision, went Korean BBQ. Small portions of food but it was yum :)

A waitdress dropped a dish, poor thing. The place was way bigger than I expected.

Then went into that asian store, Pink? I've actually never gone in and it has a downstairs?! Hahaha how do I not know these things.

Then to the aquarium. Walked to the wrong extrance. Martin knew two guys working there, who used to go to Melbourne High and he let us in for free! What a nice guy. Afterwards Martin confirmed they were twins, haha I'm an idiot I kept looking between the two guys thinking do they look alike or is it just me. Funny how they got to work right next to eachother.

Saw the penguins! They were adorable..AND MASSIVE.
Then an assortment of sea animals :) Fish, crustaceans, jellyfish, stingrays, sharks.








Saw the feeding of the sharks that was interesting and lucky we managed to catch that :D
Then Martin had to buy a shark plushie, he was so set on it (cute).
I was compelled to buy somethign especially since we did get in for free.
Got one of those wind up little penguins. It's adorable and waddles.



Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)