
Doctor's appointment.
Nothing wrong with my hip from the xrays and ultrasounds, she says it's probably a soft tissue injury therefore cannot be detected by the test so far.
She says I could get an MRI but since its not debilitating it's not necessary.
Martin's
Watched the office, had migoreng for lunch with ribena on the side :D
Had to run to the train station, man oh man I havent run that much in as long as I can physically remember.
Getting through A Streetcar Named Desire.

I wanted to read Norwegian Wood by the same author but my brother already had this book so I thought I may as well read it to begin with. So after Streetcar I will be reading this, it's a fairly thin book with not many words on each page.
Here's the little king penguin wind up I bought from
the aquarium.

Look at the little guy go.
Boredom, need to get a haircut soon, my layers are getting to the longest they've been in the past 3 years...



How young do I look with a bob.
So tired right now, need to clean my room asap before my dad complains about it again haha,
Love Lisa.
haha you have way to much time on your hand: filming your wind up penguin. haha which btw is very cute :)
ReplyDelete