Monday, January 25, 2010

Richmond Fest


Before getting to Vic St with my bro. (And yes this is after my haircut)

Michael dropped me off there, said he might come later to watch his friend in a hiphop performance.
Initially lost but eventually found where Nicholson St was.
Wandered around with Sylvia and Pauline.
Bought beef jerky oh damn, probably made of the weirdest mix of animal parts but WHO CARES :D
Sylv and Paul bought Bubble Cup. Sylvia then played that game where you need to match the numbers, but none matched :(
We went to the stage and saw 2 crews dance, then everyone started leaving so we did too.
Then we did some more wandering, checked out some stalls.
I don't remember when exactly, but then Clement came, and his mum gave him a whole heap of free tickets for the rides.
We went on the Kamikaze which started out alright, then got extremely boring and tiring.

Back to the stage for The Collektive's performance but before that started was a fashion parade with girls and guys.
Some, okay no ALL of the girls had hot legs, no fair. They weren't even that tall but they're leg length to torso ratio was unfair :(
Then the Collektive finally danced :) Me & Sylvia's hip hop teacher is in that crew, and since MMA closed down (temporarily?), we haven't seen him in months.
Martin came soon and we went Bumper Cars :D
Not enough room for us in the same round as Paul and Clement so we went next time around. Then afterwards we went again, all together, Sylvia didn't want to go so she became the bearer of our bags.
Martin bought Pork Buns mmm.
Went on the Kamikaze again with Martin and his brother (and his friends). Exact same as before, cept this time my hair clip bow broke D: Managed to hold onto it so it didn't fly away though.
Martin desperately searched for Coraline on DVD but to no avail.

OOOH, finally watched Moulin Rouge..FINALLY. Never knew it was such a surreal kind of movie, but then at the end I find out it's directed by Baz Luhrmann, and all of a sudden it makes sense.
But I really like it, can't believe it's taken me this many years to watch it.


Currently watching On the Waterfront.


ooh damn, Marlon Brando ;)

Crazy to think he plays Vito Corleone later on in his life.

I have that sinking feeling, the holidays are nearing an end, and I doubt I will be going out before school begins. How the hell did 2 months zip by, I can't understand it. Everything is happening to fast, and I don't have enough time.
But I think there's more to it than just school, I might just be a little disappointed in my inability to take any initiative to get a head start this year. And I have 6 subjects, one of them being specialist, which was and will truly be the bane of my existence this year :(
Ah the throes of life. Also weighing up the pros and cons of turning 18 in less than 8 months, the biggest con being that I won't be able to call myself a kid anymore. I can't honestly tell telemarketers that I'm not 18 and therefore not allowed to talk to them (heehee). Eeep.
Oh one more thing, what to do after school, I'm certain I want to go to uni, but go to uni for what course? I can't even give a vague answer to myself :\ Ughhh

Perhaps more later, videos from yesterday and all.
Love Lisa.

'mental energies are scattered and that could make for some moments of anxiety' thankyou horoscope for reiterating what i already knew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)