It did not help that when I was awake it was already 30degrees.
Spent the day trying to recover from the cursed malady. Didn't seem to work, if anything it got worse during the day.
Then came training to the city, that was alright besides from the train being an express to Flinders. Running direct to Glenferrie, Glenferrie to Richmond and Richmond to Flinders.
So usually such an express would allow me to be in the city in less than 15minutes, around 10.
However for some unknown reason we stopped right before east richmond for 5,10minutes, crawled up to eat richmond, sat there for another few minutes, giving the poor people at the platform false hope before we slowly went on our way.
Finally arrived at Richmond sat there for another 5 minutes, I saw another train pull up just opposite ours, considered whether to get on the other train but came to teh conclusion that ours would surely leave first. It did not and the other was a city loop (I needed to get to Southern cross).
Then we did that stupid thing where we sat a few hundred metres away from Flinders for another 5-10minutes. I could have gone insane.
Got a little lost at Southern Cross but found my way there.
Went to crown grabbed Maccas for dinner.
Went to Port Melbourne Beach, the shells killed me, I can't stand walking along shelly beaches. Water was fairly icy, but after a while got used to it, at this point still feeling sick and gross.
But the view was nice, couldn't see the sun set because there was massive dark and angry storm clouds veiling the horizon.
Then after 10..15minutes the wind started getting MUCH stronger, sand was whipping like a biitch and everyone else had deserted the beach.
Got to the tram stop, the display showed no signs of what time the next tram was, nor the the info button.
Soon came the rain started off so gently and crescendoed to a raging thunderstorm. Was fun in an odd way :D
However, no tram for over half an hour, people were getting very impatient.
Luckily a tram did eventually come. Sweet relief.
Back. Watched South Park haha. Showered.
Midnight.
Amazingly my sickness or just the fever completely disappeared, maybe we attribute it to the panadols maybe there were other reasons, you never know :O
Fin.
New Years Day
Had maccas for breakfast. Yum.
Now at home, bored and tired D;
More detail when I don't feel so tired.
Love Lisa.
PS. did i forget to show:

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)