
**
Since my brother said he'd help contact my books for me today, I decided it was only appropriate to label them while I'm at it.
So I woke up nice and early, was writing my name on my new methods textbook, then all of a sudden, the realisation dawned on me, I didn't buy the new TI-Nspire edition.
Truly felt like banging my head on a wall at that point
Checked the receipt and just as I had anticipated, it said 2 days only for exchange or credit..fffuuu..
Then again, I realised I had opened the CD seal..just for kicks. And now I wanted to kick myself.
Asked my bro if he would go haggle at A&G to sell it or something.
Eventually told my parents, they acted calm then came subtle abuse LOL
Nah it wasn't bad but they were exasperated and in disbelief that I could be so careless as to grab the wrong version.
All of a sudden forced to go to A&G, which is in the city.
And they drove me and my bro. While in the car, II found the price sticker on the inside of the A&G plastic bag, stuck it onto the textbook and it look brand spanking new, which in reality, it kinda is.
Michael went in, I stayed outside. Then the next thing I know he comes out bearing the correct version.
Apparently they didn't even check the inside because it looked to prsitine and perfect on the outside, silly people working there but all the better for us.
Only have to pay the $1.70 difference WOOO Dilemma averted :D
Then my bro went to the tennis and my parents went to Vic Market to do grocery shopping and all that. I chose to stay in the car so I could read Enduring Love.
Starting dozing off a little because the car was so nice and warm.
Then after an hour, parents back, on our way home, then I was out like a light :)
Bought a 10x2 hour on the way home from 7/11.
Attempted to do some spec hw.
Heard the sad sad tale of Martin's contacting (i mean literally it was depressing), well not the tale, I felt like I experienced it first hand, screeching friction and all.
Tried to contact some books by myself later on..well not contact because I seemed to have bought some non adhesive contact, it's kinda cool, turns out like a dust jacket. Took half an hour for one, and I did two..oh well
Michael came home and eventually he contacted all of my books for me, and either this contact is good, or he is a seasoned pro (no, that is an established fact), or both, but they turned out so bubble-less and smooth, I couldn't help but marvel at their perfection. No joke, I'm so normal like that ;)
Amazed at how easily I waste time.
Still need to watch on the waterfront, plan on doing that at the break of dawn tomorrow (not really).
Going to get mum to give me a haircut tomorrow, will only be a slight trim and I'll neaten up my fringe :D
Love Lisa.
**This actually wasn't taken today, shh but I wanted to show you my weirdly cut top, it's like thin towel material too. Odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)