Last night I tossed and turned, took over an hour and half to fall asleep. And since it was already past 12 when I turned of the computer...not cool.
New system. I realised not turning on the computer allows me to do homework so much faster since I'm not distracted every two seconds by something or other flashing in my face..no, not in that way you dirty minded hoes.
Oh god, I've almost used up my credit/cap (wtf are you meant to call it when you're on a plan) and there's still a week to go.
And i went $2 over last month and dad was all >:(
Yeah that's how much $2 extra means to my parents when I've previously lived off $30 for 3 months. Oh yes.
Sigh, time and patience, time and patience (cept those are the words of Father Barry which we're not supposed to follow, from On the Waterfront shutup I always reference novels/films we study). Yet it seems like next logical step. Waiting it out. Since the aftermath has barely begun.
I should learn to have dislikes. Besides from sushi. It seems to throw people off when I can't give them a clear cut answer.
Could be because I think so far into the consequences of either choice that it puts me off choosing completely. Probably not the greatest habit.
See here is the thing. I can imagine that people are misinterpreting everything I type on here. The issue of miscommunication always arises online (let alone in real life), and that drives me insane. But at the same time, maybe what you think I mean, has a meaning within itself.
It's my new favourite and compulsive thing to do, analysing my own psyche. It's fun (sort of), try it some day.
I forgot everything else I was going to write. But there was more alright.
Until next time,
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)