Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What More Can I Do

Must force myself to sleep soon, I can do more work in double spare tomorrow ahaha (yay :|)
I won't lie, I don't actually dislike doing work...as long as I understand it. When I don't, I want to claw my eyes out and when I do, it's the only sense of achievement I ever experience in my (sad sad) life.
The whole learning experience, to me, is umm..dare I say enjoyable?
Yeah, come on you can't be surprised that I say this, I've been on wikipedia for 6 hours in one day just looking up everything that came to mind. I specifically remember the bumblebee page.
Such is my life.



The jeep one is mad. If you don't like it, get out of my house and come up with something better.

People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Abraham Lincoln

Pretty much sums up what I'm currently thinking. Things are only as bad as you make them out to be :)
People change, nothing goes as planed, it would be stupid to not soldier on.

Bad idea to turn the computer on, especially since I achieved nothing in the past 20minutes, there's still a bunch of work sheets, practise exams and english questions I promised myself to finish tonight.
Putting my computer to hibernate right now.

Love Lisa.
PS. I have to print about 20 practise exams but we're out of white paper..perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)