Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heaven ain't close in a place like this

[Oh no, I swear I stood by my promise, I just often save posts as drafts because I want to edit them and never remember to publish]


Aww simba :)

yeah I don't know why you'd want to see
but I would be so pumped to make formal invitations..i may have made one in a spare hour today... ;D
I will upload if I have the will power.

29/04/10 10.30pm~
You know what screw english homework.
My lang anal is already 800 words long and I'm not even half way done.
That's always my problem, it's never that I don't have anything to say, it's that I have too much.

Okay House Aths on Friday, let me give you the brief outline of the day:
-barely any year 12s came the effing lazy asses
-I was in long jump..ahhahaha and my best was 2.5m? which is shit as since everyone else got 3.5-4.5+ but god knows why they even put me in that event I've never done it before
-I was really into the whole House spirit thing that day, literally cheered until my throat hurt
-came second in my novelty team even, the 'Overhead', like tunnelball but over your head LOL
-took numerous photos which I will link here soon
-House Parties that night, not too bad, not a great turn out though, Becky and Jenny did an amazing job of organising it, such a shame to see only 30 people come














GWSC Deb:
-at The Grand in Wantirna South
-was a complete loner while waiting to go into the place, it was so cold my knees were weak and it was drizzling a little too :( ahaha
-met Jennifer Xu and danced with her all night :)
-took MANY photos with her too
-the food was good, came too late though and they took away our entrees before we even finished :'(
-watched the debs and their partners do their ballroom dances haha
-did the supposed 'foxtrot' with Allan because he had to ask a guest, but really it was just moving from side to side, kinda funny though :D
-pudding for dessert was intensely sweet
-surprisingly saw quite a few people that used to be in my chinese school class









Can't be bothered thinking anymore now.
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)