...of the fucking possum outside my window that always hisses at me, of my chinese SAC tomorrow, of mid years, of failure and of throwing myself overboard for no reason.
I want to believe what everyone tells me.
That I'll be fine, everything will be fine but for the first time in my life I don't quite feel the same optimism that I seem to (too) often preach of.
I feel like either way I turn will end in me screwing myself over. And I will only have myself to blame.
And maybe it's all just me, making up stories in my head, little scenarios that, in reality, are complete bulllll.
Maybe there is no reason for this mental struggle at all.
Don't know which I'd prefer, but I would like all of this to have been worth it, I'm waiting for my epiphany.
Love Lisa.
You're only human. :)
ReplyDelete