Baby don't cling, don't cling to a man
If you need the boom boom stick to the plan
I remember when we learnt a dance to that song, specifically what was choreographed to the above lyrics, our teacher was a pretty funny guy.
Interesting journey there. Met Jenny and Cath at Funky Fresh. Missed the first tram down. Jenny wanted pizza. Pizza would take 20mins (too long). Instead got sushi. Sushi place's bathroom was creepy as hell.
On the tram, I fell flat on my ass cause Cath almost toppled over (but no blame on her :D everyone on the tram was dying at every stop), it was one of those feelings, where I was confused as to how I got on the floor and why my ass/elbow hurt like a bitch. And yes, I was completely sober so stay off that track.
Kinda reminds me of when I broke my arm stacking it on my bike, I barely realised what was happening until it had all happened.
Really did not go to dance with anyone other than Jenny and Cath tonight.
I should have just lied and said I had a boyfriend. Oh well not facing them eventually threw them off since I'm pretty sure they were hoping I'd turn around. Suckers.
Nah that's cruel but I am 90% sure they were younger than me by a year, and I don't want to be an unsuspecting cougar, or not a cougar just none of that for me thanks.
Cath on the hunt was the funniest thing ever, seeking out her men. And we were her wingmen, I swear there were so many but she got 3 numbers in the end :)
Well that's what she came to do and that's what she did.
I just don't know whether to be aloof or what. What are the expectations set on me? I don't know how the 'friend' thing is meant to be playing out, I don't know how much is trying too hard.
All in good time right?
Oh no I accidentally pulled out an eyelash :(
It's so cold, chinese tomorrow.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)