Sunday, May 9, 2010

Where's Wally?

At Emily's 18th.
Her parents were so cute, just chilling on the couches or going around with plates of food :)
Emily's outfit was perfect..of course she did get a proper one and zinta's was just awesome as her outfits always are.

Yeah I was a pretty shit Woof, but I had nothing really :S
Oh well, many people just came in stripey tops (but I didn't even have that) D:

Have to say I really didnt take any good photos :(
But there's only myself to blame, there were 3 DSLRs going mad already so I thought it would be overkill to bring mine out.
I hate that feeling of regret. Oh well.

Guess I'll have to wait for other people to put up pictures :)
Love Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)