|:( = "I am displeased with my unibrow."
ALOT
'Truth..or BRICK'


Did I tell anyone? My bro did order the sigma makeup brushes, even though the exchange rate still isn't that great, oh and our new (second hand) printer came, because Michael got free toners somehow but they weren't compatible with our old printer.
And these toners cost $80+ so $90 for another printer is actually saving us money instead of having to buy more toners.
The House of Bernarda Alba..oh yes I spend my studying weekend photoshopping :)






I wish I composed the photos better, but I didn't want the shutter to be going off excessively and detract from the mood.
Take all my loves, my love, yea take them all;
What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?
.
Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,
Kill me with spites yet we must not be foes.
-from Sonnet 40
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)