She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-Lord Byron
Yes I moved it from the last post. And if you haven't realised, I like old school poetry :)
I don't think anyone can comprehend how hungry I am right now. I can just imagine myself biting into a live cow (hahahah okay too far).
But my parents are at the pool/spa/sauna/hydrotherapy thing and I've already eaten all the possible snacks at home, including 7 chocolate eclair candies.
Wondering when I'll get used to this winter weather..wait a minute, IT'S NOT EVEN WINTER YET...okay wtf. All this time.. :( aww.
I think I've actually fully convinced my brother to buy the Sigma Makeup Kit for me, hells yeah! ;D
He also wondered why he agreed, I told him it was because he's nice heehehee. But I don't feel as bad pilfering money from him, as he earns quite a bit from studying..doing his PhD (I believe) and he doesn't have that many bills to pay. Plus what are older brother's for.

Really, it looks quite good, and judging from Jennys, the quality is very VERY good for its price.
$50 for 10 brushes..um how could I say no! Especially when I bought ONE brush last year from priceline..for $20 and it doesn't even feel as amazing as the Sigma ones.
He was about to pay for it and everything, when we discovered the USD to AUD exchange rate was at an all time low :(
Hopefully it picks up by tomorrow.
And besides, I just leant him $40 today, the forty dollars that's taken weeks to save up (yeah I don't have much of an income) but he said I'd get it back + interest. SCORE. Okay I should stop being so happy about siphoning money from him, but I would honestly do the same if I our positions were reversed.
I'm going in circles. I take one step forwards and the next thing you know I'm regressing, lapsing again and again, in so many ways. Or maybe that's how it's all meant to be. I have yet to figure out whether this is going to implode on itself.
I'm stopping myself, but I don't know who I'm doing it for.
So much more homework to complete by the end of tonight. God damn.
Love Lisa
PS. I don't mean to be haughty LOL, my apologies if I ever give anyone that impression.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)