I've finally found the other phobia in my life, the one apart from automatonphobia.
And since I'm up and down and all over the place, athazagoraphobia is like an ice pick in the eye socket. Awesome.
This is nothing new huh? Didn't think so, all the stupid little pieces of the puzzle are falling together.
And you know what I can see now, how everything gets torn apart, each and every time. There's only one reason.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
The moral to 农夫和蛇 (which my dad recently told me for no particular reason)...more or less you get nowhere with being too nice.
I need to stop wondering, pretending like it was something different.
Oh and adding to the negativities a certain school ruined our AP :(


I did my nails though, and they're actually dry :)
I hope they don't chip!
Why can I destroy my own good mood so easily, BUT WAIT. I remember now, it's not just me, it's my overreaction to something I read.
Also, the overpowering smell of spray tans infiltrated my nostrils today. Eek.
I have nothing against fake tan, okay maybe certain people don't need it yet still get them and turn their beautiful natural skin tone into a scary fluorescent orange. But that's just a shame for them.
But why oh why is it not possible to create a fake tan that doesn't smell like cat pee?
WAIT AGAIN. I remember what was shocking..shockingly good news (if you call it news) today.
Mrs. Badoer liked my Waterfront essay?! More than my Shark Net one? What. The. Hell.
Almost every time I've predicted her to hate my essay, she's gone and proven me wrong, which I'm not complaining about.
So unmotivated to study. Not when I know where I'll be in 24hours. EEE :D
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)