Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When Soft Voices Die

Always too eager for the future, we
Pick up bad habits of expectancy.
Something is always approaching; every day
Till then we say,
Watching from a bluff the tiny, clear
Sparkling armada of promises draw near.
How slow they are! And how much time they waste,
Refusing to make haste!
-Philip Larkin

Never let a woman go even when you know she can always be replaced.
She can always be replaced.
Oh, lust only grows like anger and revenge or beauty comes and goes 
but love stays until the end.
Love Lust

Always, always you recede through the evenings.

I knew I was wrong but still I tried I tried, I tried so hard.
But if you don't even have hope then you are indirectly not allowing anything to eventuate.
I know why, I see what's happening. 

If you believe it to be so, then why expect more? It's unfair on yourself.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)