Might be on hiatus for a while, perhaps until after exams (such a lie, I'll be blogging in no time, I bet)
I haven't turned the computer on since Sunday night DUNDUNDUNN.
Attempting to cut down on my time spent on the good old interweb.
Trying to keep up the studying rate, the moment I stop it takes 100x the effort to start again.
So easy to get lost in my stupid thoughts that hound me on eternal repeat. The good and the bad, and the what if's, yeah always them. That's probably the worst of it.
English SAC today was definitely more difficult than expected. The topics were..not ambiguous but okay a little ambiguous but generally just not very nice topics full stop.
My coccyx hurts. I will be forever amazed by the spelling of that word.
Still a physics sac tomorrow, sigh,
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)