
I was trying to clear out some pictures from my computer and I found this
apparently taken on May the 24th 2009.
Random, yes? But this is literally what I do when I'm a hermit and people haven't seen me in 2 weeks..haha okay, not quite but close to that.
If my memory serves me correctly, the only thing I incorporated in the above is a combo of 3 different photos, shifted around, layered and duplicated. And I changed the blending of said layers.
The purplely/white background is just another photo that turned out really shit as it was out of focus and not quite of anything but a corner of my dress.
But finally it's school holidays, precious precious 2 weeks.
I wonder how effectively I will use my time :O
Right yeah, reports, somehow I averaged better in spesh than in my first methods sac.
Which is crazy because I thought I'd be around a C+ or worse in spesh :|
Love Lisa.
PS. Finally figured out who has been calling me around 12.30pm every day for four days straight..telstra! :S Why on earthh, since I'm with optus in every way possible, oh damn ;)
KNEE-HIGH LOVE!
ReplyDelete