Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Miracle Of Karen

She has arrived, so no more stress.

I did the first coat of nail polish before my shower and during my shower I realised it was not a good idea as one just started peeling.
So I had to redo that one, which is still not quite dry.

But the fumes of nail polish remover and nail polish in general is starting to get overpoweringgg.

Well last night I went to sleep around 1ish, fell asleep pretty quickly as I was dead tired.
Then I wake up to air being puffed in my face LOL
And it's my brother with my water gun but thankfully not shooting water at me.
I look at the clock 2.30am..and I am half asleep, no thats an understatment, I was 80% still asleep and all I remember is hearing Michael say 'japan..paraguay..penalty..come watch..'
and I threw on our school hoodie and I was in front of the tv before I even knew how I got there.
Then Komano's kick hitting the crossbars...

Then I woke up this morning, and if I hadn't sent an (oddly coherent) text about how my bro dragged me out of bed, I would have thought I dreamt all of that.

Time to blow dry my hair and perhaps get dressed :D
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)