Wednesday, June 23, 2010

YES!

Okay a litttttle too early for celebrations, still two more days of school.
But no more SACs :D
wait shit brain wave...i think we might have part two of the chem sac tomorrow...oh please tell me we dont! :(

Well that put a damper on my happiness and that means I could still study up on collision theory and what not.
Okay I'll do that soon :)

But the Chinese sac was like the other ones we've had.
The topics are pretty much our practise ones.

And just like last time...
I decided to memorise my practise essay, because I thought that way I could modify it to fit in with whatever topics are there on the day, or just pick out the relevant sentences and 成语.

But ended up with me just rewriting my practise essay, and I just needed to change the name of the magazine.
Guess it paid off to stay up last night copying out my essays.
And I got to go home early for once.. :D

YES GOOD reminder to myself, bring Cath and Faith's books tomorrow.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)