Friday, June 11, 2010

You Don't See

I thought, you thought, we all thought.
And who was wrong? *ding
I win, but I really wish I didn't.

Getting a little unbearable. What am I even waiting for?
See you'd think that all in good time right, take away the problem and I'll stop caring.
But that's not how this works.
If you take something away, then you'll always feel like that something should still be there, but it isn't. The only way to make it better is to replace that something, redirect your attention.
So when you still have nothing, that's when things get a little bit ugly, because for every moment that passes, the absence of what was is increasingly noticeable.

There is no stop or start when it comes to emotions, it exists in a constantly shifting form.
A teaspoon of melioration and 1 cup of regression, and here you have the fundamental elements to my current existence.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)