Maybe I stress myself out more than necessary, alright, I definitely do.
But that's what I do.
Yesterday I can't remember what I did in the morning...
I spent my time maybe drawing spiderman for Michael haha
After lunch however we planned on going to Officeworks to print out the photo of Micahel and the Dalai Lama. I intended on doing so and giving it to him framed as a gift, but then he was going to do it himself, so I had to give away that I had already planned on doing it that day.
Things got a little hectic during the photo printing, because I was meant to go meet Martin at 4.30.
First photo was done and dusted in a matter of minutes, and the woman said the rest would come out soon, 10mins later, she's forgotten about us completely.
Rushed to the train station, realised I didn't have a toothbrush, rushed home, then to the train station.
Train wasn't to come for..20minutes, god damn. Just missed the one I was meant to get on. Eeek.
As it seems to happen more often than not, I was late.
Trained to bh, caught a bus in the wrong direction (genius martin), caught a bus back the other way.
Saw Tracey! Chatted to her until we had to get off, payed her back, and said goodbye, going to miss that girl, she's in Hawaii for 3 weeks! (Lucky bitch :P)
Bussed the other way, got off, walked up many hills until finally we got to Anthony's house.
Then his parents dropped us off at Shoppo because Martin was hungry, ate Grill'd, then we had to walk to the party.
Mmm my heels don't really hurt, but I can't walk at a fast pace.
After..half an hour or so we were finally there.
Mozzies attacked my legs. Bitches.
Music wasn't loug enough, because the speakers kept blowing, otherwise I would have danced, truly.
And I am ridiculously quiet when I don't know people well, it's a curse I swear.
Michael's birthday today. Got home gave him his card.
Officeworks, picked up those photos from yesterday.
Took a free family photo with a creepy Santa in Harvey Norman.
Went back to bh, ironic huh.
Bought groceries for lunch and a Bulvarian Ice Cream Cake for Micahel's birthday. Love that shit.

Hopefully we're having dinenr soon, its 9.21pm o_o
Love Lisa
Lunch


Cake




The photo, and frame by Dad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)