Friday, December 4, 2009

Methods & Long Walks Down the Beach

So had the last methods sesh...WHICH I DID NOT NEED TO GO TO.
Oh Mrs. Symons you're an awesome teacher and all but you led me astray, you said we hadn't learnt transcendental differentiation, and I only asked because I didn't realise what transcendental meant.
Little did I know it meant e and logs. *shakes fist

Next beachin'. Went St Kilda but then decided to migrate to South Melbourne.
Which Martin told us was a '10 minute' walk. LIES. aahahha we walked for..possibly up to an hour? I wouldn't be surprised honestly.
But when we had finally got to South Melbourne, it was windy as hell. Not to mention fairly cold.
But who cares, I still had a fun time ;)

Yeah then I got home Michael was all hyped up about a 40% storewide Adidas sale, so I went with him.
He bought me a jumper and shorts :)



PS.
Ages ago was packing on the Boujoir eyeshadow cos it was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)