Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Glasses

Picked up my glasses and damn are they mighty strong.
Didn't expect the difference to be this huge but wow.
It even gives me a headache, I don't know whether it's because they're too strong or I'm not used to them yet, or I'm just tired.

Then to the Optus shop to get me my plan.
It was a long confusing discussion, with me and my parents having constant mini fights in shanghainese while the sales assisstant looked helpless haha, but that's nothing new.
Optus plan actually sounds quite shit/is quite shit.
For $19 I get $50 to anyone, then once that's used up, another $50 to optus.
How stupid is that!
But I get free calls to mum because we're under the same billing account.
And I don't use my phone that much, especially when it's not the holidays.

But the new phone should arrive in store tomorrow or the next day. It's a Sony Ericsson (just because I'm so used to them and their interface) C903. Not the flashest phone, but seems decent enough. 5megapixel cybershot on the back sounds pretty alright to me, apparently my current k800i has a better LED flash though. But oh well :)

UPDATE AT 6.02pm
There we go, i am now on an optus plan.

Old glasses


New glasses


Love, Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. theyre virtually the same shape yeah?
    and without the greeny yellow
    i liiike
    and those photos are so cute
    xx Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)