Ze weather was lovely, pefect fit for today as a whole. Nine monthage too ;D
Though it started off in a mad rush everywhere, it couldn't have ended up better ;)
It started like this, had to get up early to pick up the english novels we ordered from school, precisely between 9-10am.
Made it there around 9.40ish, the Campion books guy looked so sad and lonely in the canteen, much too happy to see another person (ie. myself). Haha, poor man.
Then dropped mum off at her little chinese club thang, (I was driving) and I had to go into this little laneway, reverse, and then drive out, anyhow it was a tight fit and people kept walking right next to the car so it felt like it was taking a year to get back out onto the road. Plus at this one point this pair of women walked by then one bends down, and peers right into our window, on dad's (passenger) side. Damn nosy chinese lady.
I accidentally ran a red light, eek. It's this intersection at Bellmont Rd. It's insanely difficult to navigate with as the road goes all bendy and god knows, and there was some hazardous glare coming off the tram tracks! :|
Back home, somehow wasted over half an hour doing nothing, showered, then realise it was 11.15am, therefore had to dash to school to collect reports, apparently we were meant to go around 11.30.
Made it there a little late, with dripping wet hair but guess what, our form teachers weren't even there! Damn lazy bums.
After like 10-15mins grabbed my report and was running back to dad.
Finally home again. Blow dried my hair as it had dried funny during my stay at school.
Came home, bummed around the place for a bit, ate lunch. And was off again, to the train station (poor dad having to drive me everywhere, besides from when I drove mum).
Missed my train by a minute or two (classic). Eventually got to MC, and found Martin waiting (sorry boy).
He had to eat because the genius hadn't yet..and it was 2.30ish! :P
Ate at QV Burger Edge. Martin had extreme difficulty deciding whether to go to Woolworths or Big W.
Went Big W to buy candy, they didn't have crispy M&Ms.
Went 'Woolworths' to buy candy.
Grabbed crispy M&Ms.
Walked past the Startburst range, how easily he was swayed and bought a Party Mix bag instead.
Genius. ;)
Watched The Office :)
And he just had to drink orange juice, forcing me to run for the train, it's inevitble, cutting things too close for comfort..comfort being my inability to run for an extended period of time. Haha but oh well, I'm almost used to it now.
But I guess the man is entitled to drink his orange juice, crazy boy ;)
I've written too much, time to eat fruit,
Love Lisa.
PS. I rediscovered all the shit I stole from the school art department, lino cutting tools, painbrushes..lino itself LOL
Not too bad of a hoard from a dusty old forgotten art kit ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)