Sunday, December 6, 2009

Freeway Freedom

Michael left for Sydney this morning.

And dad just receieved a text from him saying he just arrived in Sydney.
He'll be back on Wednesday.

Trying to be productive today by..

a) washing the dishes

b) putting up the christmas decorations




LOL the acorn next to the nativity scene is so unnecessary

c) reading

d) drving, which I am going to do now

e) ordering photos (have to this this tonight or it will be too late!)

f) throwing out a very old half eaten sandwich

g) CLEANING THE FISH TANK, i'm so sorry my little danios, I've become a terrible almighty overlord, i don't even feed you daily, but I think this has jsut made you hardier since none have died in a year or two :)
(yeah i didn't end up cleaning the fish tank)


Ze wallet Angel bought me.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND. Dad bought this for me ages ago in Primary School, Year 5 or 6. I think it was through a school book sale. Aww there were some damn nifty tricks I learnt. Pity I've forgotten.

WHY THE HELL AM I A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD WITH THE JOINTS OF A 70 YEAR OLD.
I jarr everything and my hip/knee cap always seems to jsut snap out of place, rendering me unable to walk without being in an awesome amount of pain.

Okay its 6.21pm now, came home from driving an hour or so ago. Went on the freeewaay, if anything it's kinda boring, but I dislike driving slowly with a passion. Tempted to have the windows down but thought better of it when I envisaged my hair blowing everywhere (mainly my face) and blinding me.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)