Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chelsea

Woke up nice and early, at like 8am so I wouldn't be late today.
Left the house via car at 9.20, somehow still didn't manage to make it onto the 9.40 train, WHAT IS THIS.

Met up with Martin at flinders in the end, met his friends :)
They ate breakfast at Maccas.
Trained to Chelsea.
Saw Jenny and Roger.
Had a generally swell day at the beach.
I love Chelsea, it's so pretty.

May have gotten sunburn under my chin, I'll keep you updated.

Spent half the day dehydrated and exhausted but that's cool, well worth the beaching experience.
The moment I got home I practically ran into the shower. Felt so good to wash that sand off, but the sunscreen only half came off with copious amounts of scrubbing :|

You know what's awkward, when you don't get introduced, or the opportunity doesn't come, and I'm not one to like forcedly introduce myself to anyone :| maybe I should learn to do that.
Not saying that it happened today, I was just reminded of the many moments such as that in the past. God damn.

Must learn how to make conversation without being over the top (thus why I opt to not try make conversation in the first place).

I am sweating like a pig.
But woo good sizzlin' sesh at chelsea today, its still 35degrees celsius and its 9.18pm, wtf Melbourne.

TANLINE

BEACH HAIR, probably looks deceptively nice, it felt like shit.


Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)