Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Day Home

whoa i need some warning when my comp is about to be remotely controlled.

Parents are out tonight, at some dinner.
Mum cooked us some food, Michael then cooked the bok choi, not a shabby effort at all :D

Been a half productive day.
Went to Chadstone for a short amount of time.
Found a really sweet across body satchel bag at Myer, but its 300$...eeek. Though, it's genuine leather and mum seems quite willing because she loves leather LOL
But i feel bad and plus shouldnt i opt for a shoddier bag, that will still probably last me.
Man, why do I guilt trip myself.




Who invented webcams, they made photowhoring too easy.
Odd angel because i was trying to show the pants/my face simultaneously.

Why does the world have such an unrequited hate for me.
Technology and not technology, maybe I bring this onto myself.

Shower time,
Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. "Photo whoring"...lol. love your comments and you look cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)