Friday, December 4, 2009

Summer Cleaning

Epic clenaing of the house.
My parents are really doing a thorough clean of everything, windows, door frames, every nook and cranny.


Went to school to pick up the books I bought from the sale yesterday.
Started reading 'The Shark Net'.



Bored to death.
Why do I have no social life during the holidays. I always think I do, then I realise, I see people (as in people other than family members) less often than I do during the school term. That's just sad sad sad, in more ways than one. So sad I don't know whether I should be laughing or crying hahah.
And parties? Ahhahah don't even get me started, I can't remember the last proper one I went to...maybe in March (shit if I'm right that was a long time ago...or maybe I'm wrong, either way if it's this hard to remember it must have been a while ago)

I need new underwear (like nice underwear) and bathers (it's just time, I've had the same ones for as long as I can physically remember) STAT.
Wouldn't mind a new pair of shoes (liike ballet flats or heels), maybe some tops, okay I need to update my wardrobe entirely.
Also must buy hair conditioning..stuff and those containers I put all my makeup and shit in :)

But guess what I am broke, like I've never been before.
Honestly, I've never had so little in my bank account (<$15). I started this year with my $600 (5 days straight, 8 hours a day, $14/hr @ a real estate). Worst part is, I don't think I spent any on myself, I mean sure I fed myself (well most of the time), but the rest of it all went to birthdays and gifts for other people. And why might that be, because 600 really isn't that much. Not for a whole year. I have an unconditional fear that someone might be spying on my through my webcam so I face it away from me (could unplug but thats too bothersome). But now if anyone tries, they'll get a nice frame of the dalai lama :D

Watched some Hamish and Andy live broadcast, probably wasted half our internet, but what else can I doooo?


You never know what is enough, until you know what is more than enough.
-William Blake

Mmm I need to find some form of entertainment tonight,
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)