Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Eve of Christmas Eve Day

Yeah really.

Hello early present.
The new phone has arrived, thanks to my parents for picking it up for me.
Pictures will be up soon, so far it's not too shabby at all.
Behold, the C903.

The resolution of the 2.3inch display is nice, clear and crisp.
Menu is similar to that of my k800i so I can't complain there.
However the 5megapixel camera (the k800i has a 3.2) was disappointing, the k800i definitely has a better flash, and in terms of image sensors..i don't know but the k800i came out in '06 and it was brand spankingly awesome so you'd think after 3 years there could be a better improvement. Oh well not complaining.
Uses the same battery and charger as the k800i.
So if I ever lose one..I have a backup :P

Today went beachin'.
At flinders, for once i was early Martin was an hour late :O haha nah honestly didn't even feel like an hour.
Helped a chinese lady out with getting to Essendon (obviously I didnt know but instead helped her ask someone)
These kids got told off by the police for drinking alcohol at flinders, and they were smoking because they're sooo awesome like that.
Then saw The Storm Warriors. Man, intense movie. I actually like its half comic book style haha.
Next, Myer to buy a 'bad santa' gift :)

Home.
And saw my new phone :O
I found it in a bag under the christmas tree, looked inside and it was wrapped so nicely I was like whoa optus is amazing. Then I was like how strange, I wonder if they tie pretty bows to all theyre phones at this time of year.
Then dad revealed it was he that did it, awww!


Martin is gone til the 28th D;

Actually if this works here's brief preview:


Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. awwww we're still set as your wallpaper
    IT'S SO PRETTY I LOVES IT
    trust you to analyse the camera so intensly ahahah

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)