Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Quickly Things Change

Mmm emo last post, whatever, I felt emo enough. My life is bi polar, and definitely not by choice.

BUUT :D
Went to Zinta's for our Christmas Lunch.
Dad and I had to leave the house early because the Unit next to us is being auctioned off.
Well we didn't have to, but there'd be an influx of people/cars. So we thought it would be smart to go before that.
But then I was waay early, so me and dad roamed the streets, gangster style.
Yeah and here are some photos.. LOL (they'll be up sometime)

Made it to zintas, brought some of dad's famous pasta salad, which I half helped make haha.
It ended up being Zinta, Paul, Cath, Gen, Sylvia, Jenny Nguyen, Jenny Han and me :)
There was much making of fairy bread, barbequeing of lamb chops, steak and suasages.
Then there was pavlova and chocolate crackles for dessert.
Also, Jenny bought a bucket of honey soy chicken wings, drool drool drool.

We talked for many a hour.
We ate for many a hour.

Photos up soon :)

Oh and onto the auctioning of the unit next to us, the neighbour that lives there is this cute Scottish old lady, Betty, with 2 dogs, that may drive me insane at times with there incessant barking when I'm trying to sleep. But other than that she's cool, she gives us lemons, and other stuff :)
But I think whoever won the auction is planning on moving in themselves instead of having it as an investment property, so she will be forced out. I hope she stays strong, but I would bawl my eyes out, she's been there for so many years.

Love Lisa.



My outfit was a weird clash.

1 comment:

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)