Summer, it's been too long.
But something is not right, something is very wrong. I'M STILL SICK.
And in a sense I feel better but all I need is a few hours out and I feel like crap, tired, headachey, my cough gets worse, my sniffles drive me loco. Not the prettiest sight.
And I think hayfever hits every now and then too. Why oh why?
My current dilemma, Specialist Maths next year, do I do it or do I not. I'm having the worst internal, psychological battle.
First thought, ew I hate it I'm going to do shit..anything is better.
Next though, wait half my tests have been alright this year, and I found it interesting.
Then, but wait, don't I like other subjects more..maybe I won't do well in them though.
And once again, surely I'll do better than spec?!
Finally, no what if I can do well in spec, I drop it for something else, and do shit in that other subject I pick up.
I think about this (quite obviously) too much.
And my finally other thought is, if I don't do spec next year, I have to pick up a subject I could have done without the 1/2, such as Bio or Psych
So if I'm to do that, then why the hell did I spend a whole year working my butt off in GMA, when I could be finishing off a 3/4 and then having a whole subject less to do next year.
AHRGFI(@T*(P@R*)WFGBO: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeah okay, I wish someone could just look at my situation and decide what was the best route for me.
Because I'm not good at deciding, truly not at all.
[I feel like I'm thinking about this all wrong, but I don;t know whats right]
Yes anyways moving on, I've spent enough time mentally bashing myself over that.
Yesterday saw M. We watched 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs', not too bad at all :)
It was kinda cute, and food is always good (there was food flying out of the sky).
Went with Tracey to the city to buy our spec text books for next year (haha yeah i know the irony). Then she came with me and I saw Martin for a short while. Sorry to keep his friends waiting, really.
Shower time,
Love Lisa.
PS. Michael aka my brother, managed to very comfortably secure a 49 (that was his raw study score *dies) in Spec. See what I have to live up to?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)