Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sick on New Years Eve

Damn girl.
This is not how I pictured it, but I'm still excited, though every time I get a little too hyped my head starts throbbing.
Damn you malfunctioning body for wreaking such a curse on me for THE eve of '10.

Slept a disturbed 11hours, got up ate, napped for maybe an hour.

Just showered dressed and I'm ready for a night in the city.
I actually feel bad leaving my parents, aghwetuio23y80tefjai. I am 17 and I still feel bad, I've just always been pro family spending the significant days of the year together.
But with my brother in Malaysia (or maybe Singapore now) I feel like it's time for me to break free of tradition.

And also with a slight fever, chills and a general unwell feeling WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 38 DEGREES, WHY MELBOURNE WHY.

Working up a sweat just sitting here, my parents cooked the best lunch, I'm stuffed to the point I feel sickly. Eeek.

Shit you know what, talk to you all next year!

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)