Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Metro Now Arriving At...


Bye Bye Connex.


Hello Metro.

As of the 30th of November 2009 (2 days ago).

and holy sh..
i don't know if you've heard of the website stumbleupon.com
but it's pretty funky. Clicked the stumble button took me straight to: http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf
Might seem random and maybe not entertaining to you, but when I was in Primary School my piano teacher Mrs Lavers (best piano teacher ever, not to mention nicest), emailed this link to me, and I thought it was so cool. Haha. Thought it was quit the coincidence.

'Triangular theory of love. Not to be confused with Love triangle.'

http://www.writesomething.net/
http://www.box7box.com/tinygrow.html


Emma Watson is so pretty.

Our neighbour just came over to tell us an epic tale of someone..maybe her daughter who was 'screaming, screaming like a mad woman'. N.B. She has a scottish accent and her daughter is a middle aged adult (most likely with a scottish accent too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)