Dprsing Christmas Day.
Okay not as bad as I make it out to be, but it hasn't been a good day for mum.
She woke up with her back hurting so much she can't get out of bed.
But as long as she stays immobile it's all okay, not that that is okay at all.
Poor dad as well, having to run around doing everything, and I try to help but I feel so useless so I clean, wash the dishes, do what I can.
This means hells to no Boxing Day sales tomorrow, saddening but the thought of me going out spending frivolously (not that i have more than $8 in my bank account), while mum is struck down with a mysterious back injury, would burn my very soul.
In case you don't know me, I like to dramatise what I say, though the intensity scale is about the same.
Haven't done much else today, ate, watched gossip girl..OH finished The Shark Net and wow, overall I did really enjoy it, took a day or two to get into it, but once I was in, oh baby...yeah. Anyhow, I'm starving bro. I smell a Turkey Ham (is there such a thing) in ze oven.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)